This page uses different types of cookies. Cookies will only be stored on your device if they are strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website. For all other types of cookies we need your consent by ticking the appropriate box.
We also use web analytics cookies to measure and analyze user navigation on our website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device via the web. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to make it work properly, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device, can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use of the website.
- Preference and personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's device, such as, for example, the user's
- such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Social Cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
What types of Cookies does this website use?
Necessary (Technical) (No possibility to uncheck)
Necessary cookies enable basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by gathering and providing information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on websites. The intent is to display relevant and appealing ads to the individual user.
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
These are those buttons that allow you to share website content on your social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin, subject to your consent and login) through systems fully managed by those social networks, as well as resources (e.g. videos) and material found on our website, which is likewise fully provided and managed by a third party.
If you do not accept these cookies, you will not be able to share our content through the buttons, and if applicable, you will not be able to view third party content that we have embedded on the site.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Changing the settings to accept cookies may hinder navigation and reduce the functionality of our website. Even so, if you want more information about its configuration, you can consult the web pages of the different browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es